- To be a Premier Education and Training Provider in the Asia Pacific.
- To facilitate the academic, professional and entrepreneurial development of adult learners in Finance, Accounting, Business and Hospitality and Tourism
- To create opportunities for scholars and graduates to build world-class businesses.
FTMS (Financial Training & Management Services), established in 1986, is today in Asia and Africa. Its robust and dynamic structure has helped develop and expand its strategic divisions of Education and Training, eLearning, Management and Human Resource Consulting, Publishing, Corporate Outsourcing, eBusiness and IT services.
FTMS international campuses, located in dynamic city centres, operate modern facilities to enhance students' learning. Modern telecommunication facilities, including IT network, videoconferencing and Internet links, ensure that wherever and whenever a student chooses to study, the total support of FTMS is available.
FTMS's focus on professional and entrepreneurial development ensures that its students pass their examinations and build strong foundations to succeed in their careers. This approach has resulted in producing students with distinctions at all levels.
FTMS has a strong participative culture amongst its academics, staff and students. FTMS's research units ensure that a solid base of academic knowledge relevant to the ever-changing world underpins its programme.
With over 25 years of excellence in providing the best in education and training worldwide, FTMS creates the learning space that not only enhances the students' learning experience but also brings out the very best in them. Through the Career Advisory Services, Student Counsellors guide students about the programmes and career prospects. At FTMS, our learning environment provides:
- Excellent academic support
- Excellent classroom facilities
- Excellent IT infrastructure
- Excellent student recreation facilities
- Excellent personal and professional development
FTMS's focus on developing world-class standard education will ensure that its organization will always be a leader.