CFI - Financial Modeling and Valuation Analyst (FMVA) Certification Program was created by experienced instructors for ambitious financial analyst, who want to close the skill gap between formal education and becoming a world-class financial analyst.
The curriculum covers the most important skills for analysts, including Financial Modeling, Finance, Valuation, Excel, Budgeting, Presentations & Visuals, Accounting, and Strategy.
HOW IT WORKS
- 100% ONLINE - LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE
- CHOOSE A MINIMUM OF 9 CORE COURSES AND 3 ELECTIVES
- COMPLETE REAL-WORLD CASE STUDIES IN EXCEL AND POWERPOINT
- EARN A MINIMUM PASSING GRADE OF 80% IN EACH COURSE ASSESSMENT
- 24 total courses (12 required)
- Recommended study time of 120-200 hours
- 127+ downloadable templates
- Average CFI - FMVA student salary of $121,000
- Complete the course in 6 months
TO KNOW MORE THE PROGRAM
CFI - FMVA - SELF STUDY BUNDLE WITH CERTIFICATION