FTMS BCMS is one of the most Advanced IT/BCMS Audit program which covers domains with in BCMS. The program is designed to be interactive where-in real time case studies are covered by our expert trainers .
FTMS BCMS Audit workshop covers topics that identifies risk, threats ,single point of failures and vulnerabilities that could impact an entity's continued operations and provides a framework for building organizational resilience and the capability for an effective response.
Many Enterprises demand Business Continuity audit professionals that possess the knowledge and expertise to help them identify critical issues ,single point of failures and customize practices to support trust in and value from information systems. Pursuing the FTMS BCMS Audit programs demonstrates proficiency and is the basis for measurement in the profession.
- FTMS BCMS training participant will be able to lead a team for implementation BCMS in an organization that conforms to the ISO standards
- FTMS BCMS training participant will be able to scale the implementation of BCMS throughout the organization
- FTMS BCMS training participant will be able to play a pivotal role in ensuring your organization can set up business continuity management system.
Successful implementation will improve the protection of your organization’s reputation and retaining customers, and also enhance their status as competitors struggle to overcome similar challenges.
All our Trainers are senior professional with tremendous exposure to Information Security and Governance Risk & Compliance. With over a decade of experience in training & consulting, they help bring a lot of practical and industry relevant examples with case studies to the classroom which improves the overall learning experience. Our professional hold industry acclaimed accreditation such as : CISSP, CHFI, CISA, CISM, CEH, ISO 27001 LI / LA, CCSP, CWNA, MCSE ,CCSP, ISO 22301 LA,ISO 20000 LA.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the components of PDCA in ISO 22301
- Know the similarities and differences between ISO 22301 and BS 25999
- Explain the purpose, structure and requirements of ISO 22301 as they relate to the implementation process
- Appreciate the normative references and terms & definitions applied to ISO 22301
- Establish the Legal requirements, Risk appetite and Scope of BCMS
- Create BCMS policy, objectives and processes
- Understanding the business context of the organization, needs & expectations of interested parties
- Know the leadership roles - commitment, approving BC policy, roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Identify the risk and opportunities & BC objectives
- Understand the requirement with respect to BCM resources, competence, awareness, communication & document controls
- Carry out Business Impact Analysis & Risk Assessment (based on ISO31000) through hands on exercise based on case study
- Develop BCM Strategy, BC procedures based on Case study
- Prepare Incident response structure, warning & communication, BC plan, exercising & testing
- Design a performance evaluation in measuring & monitoring, internal audit, Management reviews etc.
- Chalk out improvement through corrective action, Continual improvement
- Prepare for ISO 22301 certification (as applicable)
- Participant Assessment & Evaluation
- Protect your organization from unexpected disruptions
- Increase the confidence of customers in your organization
- Increase your expertise of Business Continuity and ISO 22301
Who should attend?
- Security officer
- BCMS Implementers,
- DR Professionals
- Risk Managers
- Operation Managers
- security professionals
- Systems Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Wireless Administrators
- Webhosting Server Administrators
- Web Developers and Designers
- Research Analysts
- IT professionals
- Banking Professionals
- Anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure
- Anyone who is seeking a break through Career into information security