FTMS ISMS is one of the most Advanced IT/ISMS Audit program which covers domains with in ISMS. The program is designed to be interactive where-in real time case studies are covered by our expert trainers .
FTMS ISMS Audit workshop covers topics that identifies risk, threats and vulnerabilities that could impact an entity's continued operations and provides a framework for building organizational resilience and the capability for an effective response.
Many Enterprises demand IS audit professionals that possess the knowledge and expertise to help them identify critical issues and customize practices to support trust in and value from information systems. The skills and practices that Information System Audits promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Pursuing the FTMS ISMS Audit programs demonstrates proficiency and is the basis for measurement in the profession.
All our Trainers are senior professional with tremendous exposure to Information Security and Governance Risk & Compliance. With over a decade of experience in training & consulting, they help bring a lot of practical and industry relevant examples with case studies to the classroom which improves the overall learning experience. Our professional hold industry acclaimed accreditation such as :, CISSP, CHFI, CISA, CISM, CEH, ISO 27001 LI / LA, CCSP, CWNA, MCSE ,CCSP, ISO 22301 LA,ISO 20000 LA.
FTMS ISMS & BCMS Audit
What is information security management system (ISMS)
- Why ISMS is important to an organization
- What are the benefits of ISMS
- What is the background of ISMS
- What are the key concepts and principles in ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- What terms and definitions are used in the standard
- What are the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- How to identify a typical framework to implement and ISMS compliant with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 following the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- How to conduct a baseline review of the organization’s current position with regard to ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- How to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 from an implementation perspective in the context of their organization
- How to implement key elements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- What are the concepts of leadership and managing organizational change
- Understanding project management, skill sharing, support and motivation during the implementation of an ISMS
Introduction to ISO 27001 Clauses and Controls
ISMS Audit based on ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 Controls
Who should attend
- Security officer
- security professionals
- Systems Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Wireless Administrators
- Webhosting Server Administrators
- Web Developers and Designers
- Research Analysts
- IT professionals
- Banking Professionals
- Anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure
- Anyone who is seeking a break through Career into information security